‘Nothing I can tell you, you haven’t already heard a half a million times, but still I’d like to say, you wear it well…”You Wear It Well by Debarge
“Are you almost ready?”
Sander looked up the stairs, expecting.. no, HOPING that she would round the corner, fully dressed and ready to go. Dinner reservations were in 30 minutes. They JUST might make it on time if they left now.
Her voice floated down the stairs, easy and nonchalant, as she always seemed to be.
“I just need another minute, Love.”
“You said that 10 minutes ago!”
Sander let out a sigh, then climbed the stairs, two at a time, hoping to MAYBE hurry her along. As he rounded the corner to step into her boudoir, his hopes were dashed, and he knew it was to be an effort in futility.
The floor was covered with clothing. Jeans, dresses, sweaters and underwear. Shoes were stacked, and knocked over, having been carefully considered and then discarded. And there she stood, in her half-clothed glory, looking as if she had all the time in the world.
“Babe..” Sander whined as he flopped down onto the chaise, “you’re not even dressed yet.”
She shrugged and smiled in that way that melted his heart, and made him forgive her every transgression, just before uttering the words every man dreads hearing.
“I know…but I have nothing to wear…”
- Mahogany’s Body by Maitreya
- Mahogay’s Hair: Natalie by Truth
- Mahogany’s Dress: The Maxim Dress by L.I.C
- Mahogany’s Jewelry: Forever In My Heart Locket & Earrings by Earthstones
- Sander is wearing [Deadwool] Hart Suit and [Deadwool] Oxford Shoes
- EED Roomdivider ‘Lady’, available at the EED Marketplace.
- Nutmeg. Chaise Lounge Cream
- Nutmeg. Vintage Small Table
- Nutmeg. Old Oriental Carpet
- Nutmeg. Romanov’s Ebony Dresser
- Nutmeg. Romanov’s Brass Candlesticks 2, 3 and 4
- Nutmeg. Old Story Frames Gold
- Nutmeg. Old Story Ottoman
- Nutmeg. Books & Keys v2
- Nutmeg. Old Purse Bag
- Nutmeg. Straw Bag Green
- Nutmeg. Rattan Tote Carry, Beige
- Nutmeg. Antique Table Lamp (L’Homme subscriber’s gift)
- Dutchie sculpted curtains
- dust bunny . potted dragon tree
- dust bunny . darling hanging plant
- Miscellaneous wardrobe clutter provided by Mahogany
As always a special shout out to my Friends at EED and L.I.C for sponsoring this post. please visit them via the links below:
For more information on the Lady Room Divider by EED, see Sander’s Blog Post!