“I want you, and you want me, so why can’t we get together after the dance.”after the dance, marvin gaye
Depending on your partner, a dance can be the most awkward or the most arousing 3.5 – 5 minutes of your life. Longer if you decide to continue the dance into the next song. So before you head out, be sure you’re wearing your most comfortable shoes, your sexiest clothes, and a whole lot of confidence!
Ladies, Zephyr has an amazing dress that is just right for dancing the night away. The Nolla Dress comes with a great texture hud that allows you to mix and match top, bottom and belt colors. It also has a “strip” feature will also come in very handy if your twirl on the dance floor turns into an overnight adventure. You can grab this sassy number at the Zephyr Mainstore.
Once you’ve found your perfect partner, you’ll be ready to take on this amazing pose by Ardent Poses. Fire on Fire is just what it claims to be.. Fire! It was super easy to use, needed very little adjusting, and once we saw it, both Sander and I knew we had to use it in our newest photo shoot. The poses (singles and couple), the backdrop and the chaise lounge set are available at the Zodiac Event from now until April 10th.
As always, a huge shout out to my friends at Ardent Poses, Exposeur , Loft & Aria, Zephyr and The Zodiac Event for sponsoring this post!
Mahogany is wearing:
Sander is wearing:
- [Deadwool] Hart Suit (flannel)
- [Deadwool] Oxford Shoes
- Volkstone Gentleman Hairbase, Brows and Facial Hair
- Ardent Poses – Fire on Fire @ Zodiac
- Loft & Aria – Roxy Floor Lamp @ Zodiac
- Loft & Aria – Roxy Chaise Lounge @ Zodiac
- Loft & Aria – Aries @ Zodiac
- Exposeur – Industrial Loft Backdrop @ Zodiac
- Jamais Vu – Fort la Latte Panorama by Jarrod Beck in Metal Frame @ Home & Garden Expo
- Theory – Turntable Console & Speakers
- West Village Magnolia Arrangement by Apple Fall
- Picture of couple dancing owned by Me